Many people have faced Bluetooth problems with gran board 3 after a new firmware update but there is nothing to worry about because we are here to guide you with a step-by-step procedure that will help you solve this issue.
I faced the same thing when I updated the firmware after the update the Bluetooth signal was gone the LED light turned green and it stayed that way although the steps to pair the gran board said it should turn orange. The firmware tab was missing too.
After getting in touch with the tech support I was able to successfully pair the gran board with my android device. Here’s what they told me. What you have to do is you have to rewrite the firmware because the gran board is not sending the correct signal that is why it is necessary to rewrite it.
These are the steps they told me to follow. You have to follow these steps carefully to solve this issue.
- Start by powering off the board and opening the application.
- Then go to settings and enter the forced update mode. You can do that by hitting the settings tab 10 times.
- When you get the forced update mode open. Then you will see firmware written on the top right corner tap it 10 times consecutively.
- After it will give you a message “prepare for firmware update” you have to OK it.
- Now it will give you an update option tap on update.
- After going through all those steps turn on the power and press and hold the change button on the board.
- After the power lamp is orange then hit the update button in the application.
- Now finish the update by following the steps.
- Turn off the board after the update has been completed.
- Close the application.
- Now turn the board and application, then connect.
These are the steps to update the firmware. If you’re facing light issues with your Gran Board 3, you can read this article to know more.
If you are facing this issue and the steps don’t work for you then you can contact the technical support team and they will surely guide you through the process. I hope this guide will help you.